A dehumidifier for a boat is a must. It is the first thing you need when you want to keep your boat clean and fresh. And to get the best air quality and the ideal humidity on your boat you need to use the best dehumidifier for a boat.
So how does a boat dehumidifier work? It basically pulls the moisture out of the air, and the water drains down into the reservoir.
Table of Contents
Dehumidifiers for boats. Best sellers
Top dehumidifiers for a boat
If you are looking for a high performance dehumidifier for your boat, you have come to the right place! Have a look at these top rated models.
#5. Donatello 2000ML (68oz) Dehumidifiers
- 【Efficient Dehumidification】With 360° dual cooling semiconductor technology, the dehumidification area reaches up to 550sq ft. The Donatello safe dehumidifier with 2000ml(68oz)water tank could absorb up to 35oz (1000ml) of moisture per day in a humid environment (Temperature: 86°F, Humidity: 80%RH) and keep moisture below 45%. Eliminate unpleasant odors and create a comfortable and healthy environment. Say goodbye to humidity!
- 【5ft Drain Hose Continuous Drain】This house dehumidifier with 2000ml capacity provides 2 ways of draining water. The one way is that you can empty the water tank by pouring out the water directly. The other way is that this closet dehumidifier comes with a 5ft continuous drain hose to drainage automatically. Free your hands! WARM TIPS: Dehumidification is not as effective when the temp is below 59°F or the humidity is below 35%. Recommended environment: Temp>59℉, Humidity>40%.
- 【Auto Shut Off & Energy Saving】The small home dehumidifiers with auto shut off can prevent water from overflowing and protect the motor from damage. The indicator light will turn red when the water tank is full to remind you to empty the water tank. When you put the tank back, the RV dehumidifiers with the memory function can recognize the original setting and continues to work. Build in power consumes less energy with power only 1.1kw/day. More environmentally friendly than chemical sorbents.
- 【Lightweight & Portable】One button control and lift up handle, easy to use and move. You can easily put the mini portable dehumidifiers with drain hose to any place wherever you want to. This compact dehumidifier is perfect for your small space, such as bedroom, bathroom, basements, closet, living room, desktop, motorhome, garage, trailers, wardrobe, office, kitchen, RV, dorm, caravan, laundry room, inside camper, attic and grow tents.
- 【Quiet Dehumidifiers for Home】The smart dehumidifier for bathroom adopts with Peltier principleand without a compressor, the sound is less than 40 dB, which will provide you with a silent resting environment and it will not disturb your sleep. Warm tip: Please place this small room dehumidifier at least 190 inch away from your bed, this sound will be louder when the unit is starting up, but will slowly reduce the decibel and works steadily. If there is any problem please contact us at any time.
The Donatello 2000ML is the ideal dehumidifier for a boat and for the basement or small home, providing a decent de-humidification capacity.
#4. InvisiPure Hydrowave Dehumidifier
- HEALTH BENEFITS - Protect your home from mold, mildew, and bacteria caused by excess moisture. Thermo-Electric Cooling Technology (Peltier) operates without a compressor for quiet & efficient operation.
- SMALL & COMPACT - Compact and lightweight so you can easily move it from room to room in your home, office, or vehicles. This is a compact dehumidifier and will perform best in small areas such as a bedroom, bathroom, boat, or RV. Covers up to 300 sq ft.
- QUIET & EFFICIENT - Removes up to 27 ounces / 800 ml / 1.7 pints of water from the air per day based on approximately 86F and 80% relative humidity. Actual results may vary from 16-27 ounces per day depending on conditions.
- AUTO SHUT OFF OR CONTINUOUS DRAINAGE - Automatic shutoff when the tank is full. Easy to remove the tank to dispose of the liquid collected. The tank can be attached with a 3/8" hose (not included) for continuous drainage. The water tank can hold up to 2 liters / 0.5 gallon / 64 oz.
- FEATURES - The dehumidifier measures 9.8 x 6.1 x 13.9 inches and weighs 5.7 lbs. Power is 120V and 75W. One year warranty & lifetime support is included.
With an easy to use control panel, this dehumidifier will continuously operate for long periods of time without any problems.
This is a high quality dehumidifier that uses the latest technology to make your life a lot easier.
#3. SEEKR by Caframo
- The Stor-Dry warm air circulator creates warm air to circulate in small enclosed spaces, up to 1000ft3
- Gentle heat from quiet internal blower protects cabins, lockers, and closets
- Corrosion resistant compact design perfect for damp areas
- 120V AC Low power draw; 70 Watts
- Plug in and use; no messy water reservoir to empty
SEEKR by Caframo is designed for use on boats and RVs. It circulates dry air to eliminate moisture, odors and mold, and it eliminates condensation on windows and walls in small living spaces. SEEKR is highly efficient, with minimal power consumption.
SEEKR by Caframo is a premium portable humidifier designed to combat the effects of moisture buildup in small spaces.
#2. Gocheer Upgraded Dehumidifier
- ✔Upgraded Dehumidification: Gocheer 2th generation dehumidifiers upgraded for basement with double cooling semiconductors and 360°dehumidify technology, the dehumidification area reaches up to 550sq.ft. This dehumidifier is 20% more effective than its predecessor. Keep moisture below 45%. Besides, the large capacity water tank (2000ml) can achieve 24 hours of continuous dehumidification. It can remove up to 1000ml (temperature: 86°F, humidity: 80%RH) of moisture from the air per day.
- ✔Auto Shut Off and Continuous Operation: Our dehumidifier for bathroom is equipped with a water level controller, it can shut off itself when the controller reaches its max level. This dehumidifier comes with a 59 inches continuous drain hose to support automatic drainage. If you don't have time to empty the water tank, simply connect the hose to the drain for continuous drainage by gravity, so that the water can be transferred to the basement window or bathroom sink.
- ✔Energy Saving And Environmental Protection: One-button start-up design requires just a touch of a button to start dehumidification. The dehumidifier for kitchen uses only 0.95kW of electricity after runs continuously for 24 hours, which is more effective, more environmentally friendly, and more money-saving than traditional chemical absorbents. The operation is simple, avoiding the difficulty of product operation or power consumption due to the addition of too many unnecessary functions.
- ✔Create a Comfortable Environment: According to research, humidity above 70% will cause discomfort and other health problems. Gocheer upgraded dehumidifier for bedroom with strong dehumidification and long-lasting life can absorb humid air, prevent dust and particles that affect health. Transport dry, fresh, and healthy air to every corner of the room. Breath fresh air in your home!
- ✔Why You Can Buy With Confidence: All of Gocheer Dehumidifiers closet and rv are covered with 30-Days Money Back if you are not satisfied with the product, a 1-year warranty, lifetime expert tech support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is any question, we will reply to you within 24 hours and help you solve the problems.
The Gocheer Dehumidifier is designed to keep the air in your boat at an optimal humidity level so that you can enjoy the benefits of a dryer boat.
Get rid of your boat, damp bedroom, garage, bathroom or basement! This is the best dehumidifier for the job.
Not only will it remove moisture from the air but it also helps to reduce mold growth. It is ideal for boats, basements, bathrooms, closets, garages, RV’s, attics, etc.
#1. Moisture Absorber Boat Dehumidifier
- ABSORBS EXCESS MOISTURE: Our marine dehumidifier absorber eliminates water from the air to keep things dry and fresh. Gets rid of unwanted smells and control moisture for a damp boat cabin and other spaces that need humidity control.
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL ELIMINATES ODORS: Our advanced formula contains activated charcoal and moisture absorbing pellets to work quickly and effectively. Don’t mask the odor, remove it! The container packs are unscented and fragrance free.
- USE EVERYWHERE: These bucket moisture eliminators work as a moisture absorber for your car, boat, camper or RV. The convenient no spill tub design makes it ideal for a bathroom or closet and no need to refill. Simply use and toss pack.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Better Boat offers a comprehensive line of premium quality RV and boat care products unlike generic alternatives. Developed by boaters for boaters, our marine-grade products are made to strict, trade-secret standards.
- WHY BETTER BOAT: We are a family owned American business committed to making premium quality boat and RV care and cleaning supplies. We stand behind your satisfaction and our products including our odorless no scent moisture absorbers for storage.
The Moisture Absorber Boat Dehumidifier is a charcoal water filter that traps the moisture out of humid air, and keeps your boat, basement, closet or RV dry.
It works by drawing humid air from the room through a mesh filter where the humidity is absorbed into a layer of charcoal, keeping the air dry and smelling clean.
So not only will your boat be dry, it will also smell great.
Shopping guide. How to choose the best dehumidifier for a boat?
As the humidity in your boat increases, so does the amount of water vapor in the air.
There are two types of dehumidifiers: portable and permanent. Portable units are smaller, more portable, and easier to move from place to place, while permanent units are more expensive and bigger.
Permanent dehumidifiers typically cost about $500, while portable units are $30-$100.
Portable dehumidifiers are available in several different models, each with its own pros and cons.
What features do you need?
The size of the air intake determines how much air flows through the unit. Larger intakes let more air flow through, which makes it easier to keep your boat dry. Smaller intakes don’t allow as much air, but they are also less likely to create an unpleasant smell.
Most units are designed to fit on a small boat. This makes it easier to transport and store, but it can be hard to install.
Most units last for several years, but they don’t last forever. The motor may eventually burn out, or the filter may become clogged.
Before you buy a dehumidifier, you need to know how much money you can spend. The best type of dehumidifier will depend on your budget and the amount of water you typically collect.
Determine Your Requirements
How often do you have to dehumidify?
How much room do you have in your boat?
Dehumidifiers are a necessary tool for keeping your boat dry and outdoors free.
Whether you are looking to cool the air for your living space or you want to keep the moisture out of your boat’s interior, there is a dehumidifier for any situation.